WOOL & CASHMERE
About Our Wool & Cashmere
Cashmere is a type of wool that's soft, lightweight and luxurious. It feels great against your skin and can be worn in all four seasons because it provides the perfect balance between warmth and breathability. This magnificent fiber is used in FANGYÁN knitwear, jackets and coats, even reversible ones, to guarantee maximum comfort in all climates.
- Q. ) How to make cashmere last forever Answers for most frequently asked questions on cashmere care.
- A. ) Cashmere is a very delicate fabric that should be handled with care. To store your cashmere, place it in a garment bag to prevent the fibers from becoming tangled. If you want to wear your FANGYAN cashmere often, we suggest storing it in a drawer or on shelves so that the fibers can breathe. Instead of hanging them up in a closet, try storing them in a drawer or on a shelf with other clothes that are not made from natural fibers. This will keep your items looking their best for years to come.
- Q. ) How to wash cashmere?
- A. ) The best way to care for this beautiful fabric is hand-wash with lukewarm water - gently swirl your sweater, and let it soak for up to 30 minutes. To dry, lay out your sweater on a bath towel and gently roll the sweater in the towel until it dries. You can also try washing cashmere with shampoo - this makes it easier to care for and maintain the quality of your cashmere. It also helps to reduce the amount of lint, which means you won't have to worry about picking up fuzz after each wear or wash.
- Q. ) What to do with cashmere pilling?
- A. ) It’s perfectly normal when pilling occurs! It is a natural process that occurs when your cashmere is worn and washed repeatedly. Pills can be removed by using a sweater comb or lint brush to help remove them gently. There are also steps you can take to prevent this from happening – store them carefully with tissue paper between items to prevent friction against each other in your drawer or shelves where they care breathe.
Cashmere is finer than our human hair, but despite that it is still stronger. Ever wonder why cashmere is soft? It’s because of the fine fibers that make up cashmere, the fibers are finer than the finest hair. Even though the cashmere fibers are fine, they are also very tough which is what makes cashmere clothing last a long time. Cashmere fibers only come in three colors, white, grey and brown. If you are wearing a cashmere piece that is not any of those three colors, then the fibers have been died to allow you to have a colorful cashmere collection. When you wear cashmere, you can count on being comfortable and feeling soft like a baby all over again.
Recommend relevant products in this section
Check out our 4 wool and cashmere collections
Wool & Cashmere Knitwear
Wool & Cashmere Coat
Subscribe for Newsletter
The latest news, events and stories delivered right to your inbox