About FANGYÁN Silk
Mulberry silk is an amazing fabric that feels smooth, breathes well, and dazzles in the light. It's naturally hypoallergenic and perfect for sensitive skin types due to its fine, delicate, and smooth texture. The stunning shimmer of mulberry silk can enhance your beauty whether you're lounging or going out. Silk garments also retain their shape better than any other fabric, so you can wear your garment for years without worrying about it fading or stretching out of shape.
Not All Silk Is Created Equal
- Q. ) How to Choose Silk Shirt, Silk Dress and Silk Bedding?
- A. ) Silks can vary in thickness from heavy to light as well as transparency.
- This higher the momme weight, the more luxurious the fabric is. So, it depends on what type of silk product you're going to use them for. For example, lightweight 16mm silk are not usually worn at night or during winter because they might be too thin - however they work great as a scarf in springtime or summertime. 19mm-22mm are excellent fabrics that can go well with light clothes such as dresses and nightgowns. And 25mm are usually not used at night because they would be too heavy to wear while sleeping.
Care for Silk
- Fill a basin with <= lukewarm water 30℃/86°F
- Add a few drops of special detergent
- Let the garment soak for three minutes
- Take the silk item and gently plunge it up and down in the water to move the water through the fabric and wash out any dirt or residue
- Rinse the silk item <= lukewarm water (30℃/86°F)
- Use a towel to soak up water after the wash
- Hang the garment to dry; however, avoid direct sunlight exposure
Recommend relevant products in this section
Check out our 3 silk collections
Subscribe for Newsletter
The latest news, events and stories delivered right to your inbox